Consolidated Casting Corporation has recently invested over $2,000,000.00 to upgrade and expand our facilities, equipment and operating systems, resulting in greatly improved quality and delivery performance, reduced costs and lead times, and increased value added service to our customers. The changes include, but are not limited, to the following:
- New “Exact JobBOSS® ” integrated manufacturing software enhances our scheduling, inventory control and capacity planning capabilities. Mobile computers are now positioned throughout the plant to provide more accurate and timely information on the status of your orders. Our new operating system and lean manufacturing processes are enabling us to greatly improve on-time deliveries and we are well on our way toward meeting our goal of 100% OTD.
- General upgrading of our facilities has been completed, including a 6,000 sq. ft. building expansion.
- Our 15,000 square foot storage building has been completely renovated and converted into a painting, assembly, warehouse and distribution center to support the many value added services that CCC now provides.
- All key production equipment and machinery have been upgraded or replaced, including realignment of the knockout, cutoff, blasting and finishing departments, and automated material handling systems have been installed for continuous flow, lean manufacturing.
- Aggressive scrap and rework reduction initiatives have been implemented to reduce costs, improve 1st time quality and on-time delivery.
- New laser guided automatic cutoff and tumble blasting equipment were added to increase productivity and safety.
- New dust collection systems were installed to improve working conditions and air quality in the plant.
- High tech Solidification modeling software was added to optimize gating efficiencies and 1st time quality, reduce development time on new parts and reduce costs.